Sooooo hungry today… It’s mostly mental though, and also the increase in cardio is setting my metabolism burning slightly hotter. Which is a good thing, except it’s so hard not to provide that extra calorie input: I need to make sure I stay at a solid deficit! I was also quite lazy today with my exercise… Didn’t follow my program at all, and I really could have done with that 35 minute run, but I just couldn’t find the time for that, specifically… And I forgot my sweat towel at home, and you can’t train if you don’t have every single item required, right…?
- Coco loco Nakd bar
- Plain yoghurt with muesli topping with banana and pineapple and orange slices
- Kauai Moroccan wrap on a low carb wrap (flavour is incredible)… Pure heaven, I tell you!
- Futurelife nutrition drink
- Jungle Oats Peanut Butter Bar
- Woolworths Almond, Cocoa, Coconut and Date bar – I saw it and couldn’t wait to try it. Friday really is my day of least resolve, I had zero self control!
- Pesto-cream chicken breasts with peas
- Slice of Woolworths Milk Tart. That’s just what happens when someone tells you it’s ok to have a cheat day
- 90 minutes moderate-high intensity yoga